50€ Standard Edition
90€ Hardcover Slipcased Edition (very last copies!)
- Hardcover edition limited to 500 copies. The book is bound in red lizard leatherette with black lettering embossed in the cover and spine. The book has a hand-sewn spine with red ribbon, and black end-papers. The text is beautifully printed in red and black ink on cream-colored paper and comes accompanied by many illustrations and diagrams. Specifications: 368 pages, 120 g. cream paper, Octavo format (148x210 mm), 140 g. black endpapers. Hand-sewn spine, bound in red lizard leatherette and with a ribbon bookmark. Cover embossed with the Trolldómhjalmr in black ink.
- The First 90 copies come inside a resilient slipcase, bound in black Italian cloth, with the Laundyrr embossed in red.
We are happy to announce that the highly-requested second edition or Ginnrúnbók: The Book of Primeval Whispers is finally in production. This new edition has the same text as the first one but with a few necessary fixes, as well as a new layout, and several new illustrations.
The Non-manifest Kingdom is between the vertices of our reality; shining, the Celestial Body has been conjured through Fire and Ice. The Abyss of Ginnunga has opened its jaws to consume with unfathomable power that which prevents the return to the Origin, the prime source of the spirit, Ur. The whisper of Primal Magic. Ginnrúnbók or the "Book of Primeval Whispers" is a grimoire dedicated to the understanding and worship of the Giants of the Nordic tradition. This work focuses on the contact with the primal powers prior to the gods, whose influence arises from Ginnunga gap. The grimoire describes the relationship between the Runes and the Giants, as well as the scheme of Þurs Seiðr or the Sorcery of the Giants in its nine manifestations. This material was first published by Editorial Ophiolatreia in 2014 and we are proud to introduce this material to a new, wider audience thirsty for a deeper understanding of the secret of the giants under the banner of Fall of Man. This new edition of Ginnrúnbók has been updated thoroughly after Ljóssál Loðursson's long search for answers in the northern lands. In this title you can find:
- All the bases of the Ginnstígr or the Primordial Path that leads to the discernment of the currents, forces and wisdom emanating from the Ginnunga Abyss.
- Offering methods according to the old Norse tradition in relation to the Giants or Þursar.
- A complete description of the Uthark runic ordination in relation to the Þursian Runosophy, the four types of Setur or meditation methods to reach the introspective experiences of liberation through the Black Flame or Ginnviti.
- A dissertation on the development of Ragnarökkr or the darkness of powers at the internal level, along with a unique, deeper research according to the main methods of the Þursaseiðror the Sorcery of the Giants.
Copyright © 2021 Fall of Man - All rights Reserved.